- Air is brought in from outside and pollution filtered out.
- This air is cooled/heated with the extract air. First stage of dehumidification.
- Excess moisture is removed from the air. The removed energy can be stored to be used as hot water.
- Removed moisture can be used as grey water.
- The dehumidified air is preheated with the extract air.
- Air is extracted from the space. This air includes dust, moisture, CO2 etc. It is filtered to minimise maintenance of the machine.
- Extracted inside air is expelled out and the cycle is complete.
Ability to extract energy is key to the system. Energy is extracted using the energy recovery wheels.